PEP Talks Authors & Partners
PEP Talks KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE was developed by the Project Consultant Dr Deborah Absler.
Deborah is a social worker with an extensive history working with children and families across the mental health, child & family and indigenous sectors. She currently works as a research and evaluation consultant and is a Honorary Research Fellow with the School of Social Work, University of Melbourne. Working in collaborative teams is a passion and focus of Deborah’s practice and being involved with ACD and their members on this project was a privilege and joy.
A special thank you to the PEP Talks fellow team members:
- Eleanor Hanscombe, Joel Taylor and Lisa Payne from the Social Work Departments, at the University of Melbourne and RMIT
- The talented Redfish Bluefish Creative team,
- The PEP talks project Reference Group members,
- ACD CEO Eddie Chapman and staff,
- and particularly to the many parents who generously provided their input and wisdom.
ACD acknowledges the financial support of the Victorian Government in particular the Department of Human Services, Disability Supports, Safeguarding and Community Services Branch.